European Mediation Centers
We organize a mediation procedure, assist with the selection of the mediator and advise you until the implementation of the result.
Course of the mediation procedure
Your company intends to sue another company in court or has received a complaint from another company:
- You give us the contact details of the two companies and the contact persons.
- You describe the problem in key words.
We contact the other company and ask for the willingness to participate in an information session on mediation.
If this is rejected, our activity is terminated.
- If they agree to to mediation, we propose to both companies three mediators, with the request to prioritize.
Rejection of mediators is also possible.
- In case of agreement, the mediator or the mediator is chosen, otherwise we make another suggestion.
We coordinate the first meeting.
- In the further proceedings, we keep in contact with the parties and the mediation team, in order to ensure the speedy execution and to overcome possible stagnation.
- We are always at the disposal of the parties for queries, in particular for the implementation of the results.